We recommend that all items be inspected immediately upon delivery and during installation. Please make note of any damages to our products during the installation process. Promptly report any losses or damages either during the installation or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our warranty policy
Our standard warranty for various items and products is as follows. The policy starts from the date the product is received.
- Table Metal Frame – 3 Years
- Teak Wood Tabletop – Lifetime
- Suar Wood Tabletop – Lifetime
- KSK Wood Tabletop – 3 Years
- Rubber Wood Tabletop – 3 Years
Your product is guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defects, however if there are manufacturer defects, please report them to Woody Lab during or after delivery.
‘Defects’, as defined in this warranty, are any imperfections in material or workmanship that inhibits the use of the product.
In no event shall Woody Lab be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of the product. This warranty does not cover:
- Defects caused by improper self-assembly
- Defects occurring after delivery & installation due to product modification, intentional damage, accidents, misuse, abuse, or negligence
- Normal wear and tear
All Woody Lab warranties are limited warranties and are limited to the original purchaser with proof of purchase. In some cases, wear and tear may be depreciated for the time that the product was in use.
For products purchased on or after July 1, 2020, all eligible Woody Lab products are covered under a limited, non-transferable warranty for the term listed below for normal usage.
A failure is a mechanical breakdown or defect in the unit that affects the user’s ability to operate the product as intended. If it is determined that the failure was caused by misuse or abuse of the product, replacements and return shipping will be at the customer’s expense.
Wood slab defects
Defects in our tabletop wood slabs include natural warping and cracking of wood. Please note that the following is out of coverage:
- Changes in surface finish, including colour fading
- Normal wear and tear
- Dye transfers caused by external contaminants
- Modifications made by the user
- Products that were installed, used, or maintained not in accordance with product instructions and warnings
- Damage or marking of surfaces caused by sharp or foreign objects
- Pilling of textile
- Water damage
In the event of defects in tabletop wood slabs within the period of warranty, Woody Lab will collect the wood slab and repair it by filling up warps and cracks.